An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Overload

I am on overload right now. I need to finish composing 2 more albums soon. Won't be hard. After that, I will be recording like a fucking demon. Once that is done I will resume writing again. I also have some friends who want to and will contribute to my UnderMind material. I think after I finish recording, I will start doing some group compositions. I have also been inspired to write. I met a new friend, Heather. We will be writing a story together soon, and before that I want to work on my writing again. Besides that, I have been putting off my stories for a bit and they need to come alive. I want may to hurry up and get here. I want to get all this done. This is the kind of inspiration I wanted like a year, 2 years, and 3 years ago. I have met a few more friends who are artists in a similar vain as I. Lots of writing, album planning, recording, going on. MORE MORE MORE
and i will be getting back to drawing!!!! and then some future jamming and group compositions, and then finally promoting undermind

No comments: