An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Establishing myself...1 year

I am giving myself one year to become established to a general audience as a writer, musician, bodybuilder and teacher. I finally have a decent foundation for all of these things, and now I have to create the products of each. I will also be designing a webpage for all of these things as well as free lesons and free personal training. For me, it seems difficult to do stuff like this in such a short time. I had the idea fora webpage a while ago, but I never did it. I don't think I was ready to and I don't think it would have been good to do it within a day or two.

This will finally be my time to show people that I am not all talk. This will be my journey for the next year, making these skills/ideas as strong as they can be within that timeframe. Afterwards, I will just continue along.

No comments: