An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Monday, February 1, 2010

back to practicing, finally!

well, im very happy now. Im finally back in the swing of practicing. For a while i just focused on writing for undermind, and i really didnt want to practice much. Also, my lifting routine was very exhausting, i changed that as well. Now the next goal is keeping my room clean everyday so i dont feel so crowded and what not. Once that piece of the puzzle is in place ill be practicing like its nothing.

The new death metal material im writing is very inspired by ulcerate. One of my favorite bands. I have a lot to say about them but not in this post. I will be breaking boundaries and writing how i wrote with Undermind, i.e. being myself 100%. Then i will just translate the riffs and msic into a death metal context. Death metal is a part of me and one way i love to express myself.

No comments: