An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lets see, whats new. Ive focused so much on writing music that i havent practiced for a good 4-6 months by now. Thats ok though, i have been very productive. I am teaching my friend Richard how to play the guitar, and he is coming along very fast. I am just getting back into the habbit of practicing, i am finding it very fun again. I really just needed a break from praticing. I notice that i always play in some form of eminor or Gmajor. I am really trying to change that. I am working on practicing different keys and scales. My guitar is tuned to Ebstandard with the 2 Es E1/2 b. Its really cool. Subtle difference, but it changes everything. I have a lot of music/art goals right now and i will update about those later on. I will also start writing guitar articles to help people, especially when they are taking lessons

No comments: