An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Friday, February 25, 2011

My new hobby: fulfilling my personality

one thought leads to another
A while ago I wrote in my phone about what qualities i would like to express to other people and the liste I came up with is as follows:
well mannered
cheerful
humorous
down to earth
strength
courage
intelligence
wisdom
charisma
uunderstanding
fun
passion
The 5 things that I need to greatly work on are as follows:
Cheerfulness
hunor
intelligence
charisma
fun


I came up with a small equation
Cheerfulness + intelligence + humor = charismatic. A greatly charismatic person = fun


-----------------------------------------------
What would my life be like without hovvies or passions? I imagine just like everyone else's. I feel as that is the main thing that separates me from others. I am at a point where I am thinking of something new to pursue and coming up blank. I think that a lot of people get to this point and give up; thus they just live and do "fun and dumb" activities. Passion is what gives me reason to live. It makes me thrive
Without passion, connection between others becomes more frequent yet less inense. I now know what I am looking for in a girlfriend and best friend, and that is passion.

No comments: