An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Monday, November 14, 2011

feeling special...forget the passions*** pt 2

Well at this point, all I wanna do is interact with people. I feel like that would make me happy as opposed to having all these hobbies and passions to pursue. I feel like those are trying to fill up a void of self importance and self worth but it really isn't working. What would interacting with people really accomplish and fulfill that about myself? Well I would certainly have a new sense of self worth. People would then give value to me instead of me trying to work hard and show how "special" I am.

I think I don't feel special and that's why I am pursuing all these crazy hobbies and passions. I want to feel special! How does one feel special? Well let me see what I think makes someone special to me.

It is not about doing XYZ and ABC. I don't care, you can do all the shit you want. That will not make me think you're special. Someone special to me would possess these qualities:
*actively cares for others
*does not blindly follow society
*Sticks to their morals
*Don't feel the need to prove themselves to other people
*interested in the lives of others
*does nice things for people


I seem to be using hobbies or activities to make me feel good about myself.



In response to that original post, I really just like when people are nice and go out of their way to make a difference in someone's life, even a small one by just talking to them. I like when they are active in hobbies or sports and have interests. I am at the point where I don't need to be doing these "super amazing dreams" in order to feel special. People interacting with me kindly makes me feel special.

No comments: