An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goals and bodyart

Recently I have taken a break from all my passions and art. This is the very first time that I did so with ease. I finally let it come. It definitely benefitted me and from doing so, new goals are starting to form. I now have specific bodybuilding goals and music goals/projects are starting to form/ In addition I want to start exploring the world of body art and modeling. Sometimes I have to do things a couple of times before they really click. I do bodybulding poses all of the time and its because I have a strong fascination with human anatomy and I am finally realizing this/am not afraid to express it. Lately I've been looking at a lot of nude art because it excites me. Theres so much beauty being everyone yet society keeps us covered all the time. I would like to explore the uncovered art of the human body. I talked about how happiness lowered shields and made us vulnerable and open, well so does being naked. Is this connection a coincidence? I don't think so. I want to explore the uncovered art of the body in the form of modeling and movement (dancing).

No comments: