An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happiness = drunkness in a matter of speaking

When you are drunk, you don't care. They say a drunk mind is a sober heart and that's true. When you are drunk, your shields are lowered and you become vulnerable; but you know what? You undoubtedly have a great time because you are happy. From one night of band practice followed by drinking I realized that happiness is the truest form of power. When I am happy, I don't care. When I am happy, I am open and vulnerable, but I don't care because I am having a great time. Being happy is the key to connection. I wanted to learn to be/act drunk without drinking because when I would be drunk I would say and do things I never would sober. I have finally figured out the formula to doing so. Being happy! A natural state of being high. This is why I live my life, to chase the feeling of being high. That is what keeps me going and I chase that feeling in many different ways but just like everything else, doing the same thing over and over again becomes boring...which leads me to my next topic...

No comments: