An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who am I?

I am a CHAMPION http://youtu.be/sAPv_DhIFkQ


Lol, but enough of that. I just gotta follow what I want to follow. It's that simple and I am trying to figure out what to do in the near future. I think the music thing will take a rest, but I will be practicing a bit; maybe an hour per day. I think I will do some planning musically speaking and then put it to action when I am ready, maybe in a month or so?

I have bodybuilding goals at the moment and that is what I want to focus on. I really want to get big more than anything. First things first I need to get my life in order and it should be fine in a month. So let's fast forward. Aside from my bbing goals, what do I want to do?

Well the main thing is, I want new friends and I really want a girlfriend. However, if I don't have those I should occupy myself with other things/ I've dont that in the past and it was definitely a good idea, however I did that with guitar playing. I think I want something new to try out or balance a couple of things. I think I am done with focusing ALL my time into a skill or craft. Ad nauseum. I will be brainstorming some topics/ideas for a few days at least

No comments: