An Ethereal Guitarist's Path

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The end

I have a tendency to start things and never finish them. Well finally I have finished this blog. I am hoping to one day publish this, perhaps if I actually do write an auto-biography. At the very least it is interesting to see the thought patterns of a confused and developing individual. While lots opf wisdom can be gained, I now see why so many people aren't interested in stuff like this. It is not that I am not interested, but I feel this is over-doing it. Things are the way they are and the mystery of life is part of the beauty. I am not saying to be ignorant, but mystery is comforting sometimes. Mystery is what brings life and change. I am not sure what my original idea for starting this in the first place was, but I don't have any need or want for this anymore. Having this blog causes me to think a little too much about myself and I tend to go in circles with my logic and thinking. I have learned a great deal about myself and about the skills I will need in life to be successful. Eventually, I may make an UnderMind blog, but who the hell knows when that will be. I'm sick of talking about all these ideas and they don't happen. I should go out and do things and then report about them. Anyway, too much thinking can lead to not being productive/assertive and I'm tired of dwelling on myself and ways to supposedly better myself. I am me. I want to get to know you. End of story. :)

No comments: